The Public Discussion on the NHIF Amendment Bill, 2021 webinar took place on 11th March.
It brought together actuaries, employers, and stakeholders in the health and insurance sectors in the country. The forum featured an informative panel session and Q&As.
The panel consisted of:
- Dr Mercy Mwangangi, Chief Administrative Secretary, Ministry of Health
- Sheila Gatu, Resident Actuary, Zamara Rwanda (Moderator)
- Ezekiel Macharia, CEO, Kenbright
- Sahib Khosla, Academic and Consulting Actuary, Strathmore and
- Wambugu Kariuki, Manager, Universal Health Scheme, NHIF
Organised by The Actuarial Society of Kenya’s Health Working Party, in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and National Health Insurance Fund, the webinar is part of the Society’s below Missions:
- To promote knowledge and research in all matters relevant to actuarial science and its application in Kenya and in the East and Central African region;
- To promote and improve the education of present and future financial consumers and raise public interest issues;
Further inquiries on the webinar: firstname.lastname@example.org